The Order of the Leaf was founded in 1934 by the counselors of Camp Airy for the purpose of promoting the spirit of friendship among each other and of loyalty to the institution of which they are a part.
Order of the Leaf is the Camp Airy alumni organization that all staff members are welcomed into after three years of service. The activities of this non-profit organization include providing Campership assistance to children, who because of economic need, cannot pay all or part of camp fees. Additionally, Order of the Leaf contributes toward the enhancement of camp facilities for the benefit of campers and counselors. Past additions to camp funded by Order of the Leaf include elements of the Airy Fun Park as well as the Noah's Ark Playground.
The Order of the Leaf operates as two chapters: Campus and Alumni. Campus Chapter members include all members who are currently under contract to Camps Airy or Louise.
Please fill out our contact form to stay up to date and connected with the Order of the Leaf.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at Leaf@OrderOfTheLeaf.org.